Hello My Beauties!!!
This post will teach you how to make my secret leave-in conditioning-styling spray that outperforms anything that I’ve tried on the market, and will keep your hair moisturized for days. I used it to detangle my hair, especially after I shampoo it (since it is less tangled if I co-wash first). This special conditioning-styling mix defines my wash-n-go curl pattern, and my twist and braid outs are very defined and shiny. I just have to share my magic mix with you!
In addition to a 24 oz. spray bottle you will need:
- 3 oz. Moisturizing (leave-in) conditioner (Giovanni Direct Weightless Leave-In Conditioner, Cantu Argan Oil Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream, or even Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner work well in this formula )
- 3 oz. Setting Lotion (Lottabody)
- 3 oz. Vegetable Glycerin/ Aloe Vera Gel
- 3 oz. Oil (Coconut oil (melted), Argan oil or Jojoba oil work very well)
- 12 oz. Water (the warmer the better)
In the 24 oz. spray bottle, combine the first four ingredients in the order that they are listed and then fill the remainder of the bottle with warm water. Replace the spray nozzle and shake vigorously until all of the ingredients are combined well. Now it is ready to use!
How to use this all-purpose conditioning and styling spray:
You may spray this all over your hair and gently finger comb to get your curls poppin for your wash-n-go. You can also style your hair as you like in a twist or braid out for ultra-defined and super moisturized hair. I’ve also used this mix for long lasting flexirod and roller sets.
I hope you enjoy! Also, let me know how you liked it? Did it help you detangle your hair, or define your curls?